Alot of my actor friends have given up acting to pursue becoming reality TV stars.
Women lie, but never tell.
Men lie and always get caught up at some point.
Everyday I wake up is the greatest day of my life.
Sports brings people together regardless of race, gender, political preference and socioeconomic backgrounds.
I'll admit that checked a girls phone before. It was the best decision I ever made. I never spoke to her again OBVIOUSLY.
Dating is just as difficult as being the president of the United States.
I always party like it's 1999.
The best revenge is moving on.
Assumptions are (un)educated guesses.
Fashion Designers are overrated. If it looks good on you it looks good on you. No matter how much it cost or who made it.
Misery loves company. I'd rather be alone.
If I were President of the United States of America for a day I would resign as President of the United States of America.
Till this day my mother still tells me to use to bathroom before I leave the house.
Life is too short to spend a long time with people who don't have your best interest.
If I added all the money I spent on dating, I would have my school loans paid for by now.
I've auditioned for many TV shows. I'm just thankful for the opportunities.
Love is hard to find nowadays because sex is easy to get.
Our communication skills have declined now that text messaging has increased.
No comments:
Post a Comment